There has been lots of talk on Cogniflex. Some believe that it is a smart drug while others believe that it is a scam. But as a potential user how do you know the truth from the lies or truth from gossip. One way is to learn as much as you can about Cogniflex. Fortunately this article will provide you with some insight to start with.
What is Cogniflex?
Cogniflex is a common supplement/ drug under the nootropics. Nootropics are supplements that are used to improve the cognitive function of an individual and to be specific brain function, creativity, concentration, for optimal mental wellbeing.
Ingredients and Safety of Cogniflex
Cogniflex has a mixture of ingredients namely: Vinpocetine, L- Theanine, Tyrosine, Rhodiola Rosea, Huperzine A and Bacopa Monnieri. Each of Cogniflex ingredients has its own functional benefit namely:
- Vinpocetine: is for increasing memory and reaction time. From research you will come across a number of studies that show evidence of increased short term memory with Cogniflex use but not change in reaction time.
- L-Theanine: is attributed to reduced stress levels. There are studies to prove that theanine in Cogniflex creates relaxation and concentration.
- Tyrosine: is a Cogniflex ingredient meant to increase focusing, reduce mental confusion and reduce fatigue. True to its word, this ingredient does just that.
- Rhodiola Rosea: is the main content in Cogniflex and is meant to increase your memory and reduce mental/ physical fatigue. Most researches and reviews support the fact that Rhodiola Rosea improves test performance while simultaneously reducing mental/ and physical exhaustion.
- Huperzine A: just like the Vinpocetine, Huperzine A is meant to increase memory and learning performance; most studies concur with this stated fact.
- Bacopa Monnieri: is for enhanced visual time. This ingredient proved not to have any significant effect as stated.
With a free trial version, 30 day money back guarantee for dissatisfied customers and reasonable pricing, the supposed negative health side effects of the Cogniflex shouldn’t really bother you.